2 Hour Design Work Session
This design work session is to help you get started on creating a home you love to come home to, EVERY DAY!
Before our design work session, a questionnaire will be sent ahead of time. Once questionnaire is filled out, it's best to send back to the designer to review prior to the design work session. This ensures more time to review your design dilemmas at time of design work session.
What we accomplish in 2 hours.
1. We work on getting to know you and your family. Function, Flow, and Fun. Function, How you and your family would like to utilize the space? Flow, how do you want to feel in your space? Fun, whats the fun factor that you would like to achieve? (Something that will differentiate your space from all the other rooms you see on Pinterest or Houzz.
2. We briefly review the filled out questionnaire together.
3. Now for the fun part, we tour your home and I assess the space. We talk about your needs and what you want to achieve. We review the Items you want to keep, and what you don't want. As I gather all of this information, I will be brewing on ideas.
4. I will give you advice as to what to update and what to re-paint. It maybe repositioning the furniture, a new rug or new drapery? We will talk about the smallest details to update. To the biggest ideas to really transform your space. Everyone's needs are different and that is considered during the meeting. The designer will document all of the ideas, Big and Small. A copy of the completed questionnaire along with the notes from the designer will be yours to keep!
5. Designer will provide an actionable plan for space plan, color story and places to shop for "The Look". If D.I.Y is not your thing then 9 Ten Design can provide other services to help you achieve your end goal. "A Gorgeous Home" that your proud of.
FOR LOCAL ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA END USERS ONLY.